Here at MTC, we know you look to us for best practices on prevention and optimal health, especially in light of the many concerns and questions regarding the COVID-19 situation.
While monitoring the progression of the disease to determine the best interests of our patients and staff, we have made the decision to transition to a REMOTE model effective Thursday, March 19th until further notice. We plan to return to regular in office function as soon as this fluid situation normalizes. MTC has full remote operational capabilities, providing you with care continuity during this time and can conduct your appointment out-of-office, either via telephone or video conferencing using Zoom. If you have an upcoming appointment in the next few weeks, we will be reaching out to you via the portal or phone to shift your visit from in-office to remote. It is a very simple process.
- You need to download the free app Zoom on your computer and allow it to access your camera. It is best to use an actual computer/laptop or a tablet as you will want a large enough screen to see Dr. Paige and also his screen that he will be sharing with you, although a smart phone will work as well.
- We will call you via phone about 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to check you in and update medical information. Because we are working remotely, you may not recognize the phone number identified as MTC.
- Dr. Paige will send to your email on file a link to the Zoom meeting. When he does so, just click on the link and you’ll be in. As in the office, we appreciate your flexibility as your actual visit may not be exactly at your scheduled time.
- After the visit, we will call you back via phone to cover any follow up instructions and make your next appointment.
If you prefer a visit via telephone only, we can accommodate that as well.
Below are some important housekeeping reminders:
- An efficient way to reach us is through a message in your Patient Portal. Please message Aimee Hinkle with questions directed to Dr. Paige.
- All refill requests are to be sent through the Patient Portal, including peptide refills, by clicking the Refills button along the left side menu bar. If you need peptide refills, please include the last 4 digits of the card on file.
- If you have a new Peptide request, please message Lisa Pence through the portal
- If you need to reach us by phone please call us at 502-443-9962. You may need to leave a message, but we are working regular business hours (Tuesday – Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm) and will return your call as promptly as possible.
- Items such as Prolon and certain supplements normally purchased in the office can be drop-shipped directly to you — simply message us through the portal.
Please see the video link below for more information on how we ourselves plan to boost our immune systems and stay as healthy as possible.
We’re sure by now you’re well versed on best hygiene practices, so we won’t belabor those. Additionally, we recommend following a low carb, alkaline diet – especially now, as excessive carbohydrates promote an acidic, inflammatory environment in the body – which weakens our immune system and provides fertile ground for disease! Stay well hydrated, get plenty of rest, fresh air and some exercise.
There are also several key supplements that can enhance a healthy immune response. We have created an “Immune Support” category within your Fullscripts account so that you can see what we are personally using and recommending to patients. To access this, simply login to your Fullscripts account here:
Below are our personal dosage recommendations, to be followed in lieu of what is on the bottle, for optimal boost. You may already have many of these supplements at home!
- D3 10,000 + K2 – 1 softgel per day with food, 5 of 7 days, ongoing
- Vitamin A – 2 softgels once per day for 1 week, then 1 softgel 3 days per week, ongoing
Note: More than 1-month use of fat-soluble vitamins A,D and K would require monitoring of blood levels. If you are currently a patient of ours, we do regularly monitor this.
- Zinc – 1 capsule per day for 60 days
- **Ascorbic Acid – 1 capsule four times per day with meal, ongoing
- **Liposomal Vitamin C – 1 capsule twice per day, ongoing
- **Immucore – 1 tablet per day, for 60 days
- **Immucare – 2 capsules per day, for 60 days
**You will only need one of the Vitamin C products (liposomal is preferred) and one of the Immunity Formula products, in addition to the other items. More than one is listed in case of backorder or low stock.
Because of the current situation, there may be back orders on any of our recommendations. If you click on the product then scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see “Similar Products”. You can pick a substitute from there.
Additionally, as we mentioned in the video, there are several peptide therapies that can be especially beneficial at this time – either to support immune function or aid your body’s natural ability to fight viral infection. If you are interested in the Supportive Peptide Protocol, please reach out to our office.
Medical Transformation Center is here to help you stay healthy! We wish you and your loved ones health and well-being during this difficult time.
Carl and Terri Paige