Assessments for improved detection
Our goal is to deeply understand your health status and produce successful wellness outcomes.
To accomplish that with precision and consistency, Dr. Paige utilizes a wide variety of innovative diagnostic tools beyond what traditional medicine offers.
Below are examples of diagnostics used to guide our Personalized Medicine process:
- Advanced lipid particle testing
- Detailed thyroid testing
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Genetic analysis for single nucleotide polymorphisms
- Amino acid evaluation
- Fatty acids profile
- Detailed hormone assessment
Genomics for custom solutions
Dr. Paige is one of a handful of physicians in the country qualified to administer genomic testing. Genomics is the study of chromosomes, genes and their functions to identify, prevent and control disease. By using genomic testing, we can better understand why patients develop certain problems and react adversely to environmental factors and behaviors.
Genomics play a critical role in Personalized Medicine by helping to:
- Improve the diagnosis of disease
- Identify predisposition to disease
- Develop treatments tailored to a patient’s genetic characteristics
- Monitor the impact of lifestyle on health